Latest News and Comment from Education

Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Fake Trump Tweets – A Fun Way To Face The Coming Trumpocalypse | gadflyonthewallblog

Fake Trump Tweets – A Fun Way To Face The Coming Trumpocalypse | gadflyonthewallblog:

Fake Trump Tweets – A Fun Way To Face The Coming Trumpocalypse

donald_trump_twitter_birds-620x412
Forgive me. I couldn’t help it.
Someone made a Website that allows you to make your own fake Donald Trump tweets, and I went to town.
I must have made a hundred of these suckers.
Can you blame me?
It’s so hard to resist making that narcissistic blowhard say whatever you want!
And it wasn’t just me.
It was all over my Facebook feed this weekend. All my virtual buddies were getting in on the act.
Perhaps that says something about me – I’m the kind of person that chooses to associate with people who would spend their precious leisure moments pretending to make the President-elect say stuff on Twitter.
But whatever. I guess that’s me.
Trump is the perfect target for ridicule. He’s going to be the chief executive of the United States, the Leader of the Free World, and he’s such a shallow, conceited asshole.
He got into office exploiting middle America’s sexism and racism and, yes, economic hopelessness. These are the same folks who chide black people in Ferguson for rioting when a white cop gets off murdering a black teen. And then these same working class white folks go ahead and throw a brick through our collective Fake Trump Tweets – A Fun Way To Face The Coming Trumpocalypse | gadflyonthewallblog: