Latest News and Comment from Education

Saturday, October 8, 2016

LINE IN THE SAND IN THE FIGHT FOR OUR SCHOOLS

LINE IN THE SAND IN THE FIGHT FOR OUR SCHOOLS

by Herman Davis

TODAY! Come GOTV with me from 3-5pm at HRC downtown campaign office & get FREE tickets to Northland Roller Skating Rink!  Michigan is a battleground state. Shuette is disenfranchising us everyday!!!!  Michigan is ground zero.  Trump agrees and he wants vouchers.  Across our nation Republicans are disenfranchising our vote, our school boards, our schools. How much will we take.  I'm not laying down, today or ever.  I'm 77 years old and I want my right to vote for how my tax dollars are spent.  Don't you want a say? For 17 years the state has controlled DPS and look what we got. Since 2012, he has given the Board NO SAY!  It is wrong.  We can't lay down and let a bully become President. We can't let this spread across the state and the county.  So please come out to make sure family & friends are registered to vote. 
Image result for Herman Davis
Herman Davis

I AM FIGHTING FOR YOU!

------400 Monroe St. #409 Detroit MI 48226  3-5pm

----- Grosse Pointe HRC Headquarters on Mack  -7pm

GIVE ME MY VOTING RIGHTS!!