Latest News and Comment from Education

Monday, August 15, 2016

.@Facebook Censorship and Jail – Cloaking Inequity

.@Facebook Censorship and Jail – Cloaking Inequity:

.@Facebook Censorship and Jail


Facebook just deleted my profile photo. A cartoon which I thought was quite humorous and already had more than 100 likes.
Screen Shot 2016-08-15 at 6.54.28 AM
I wish I had the photoshop talent/exactatude to make such a cool and funny image, but the credit for designing it goes to Susan D. More Facebook censorship on behalf of the corporate education reformers.
We discussed the coordinated Facebook censorship of Teach For America posts in the first ten minutes of the Truth For American episode with Diane Ravitch that was taped LIVE at the Network For Public Education Conference.
I suspect the same education reformer internet black ops is responsible.
Oh, and Facebook also blocked me from posting.
Please Facebook Like, Tweet, etc below and/or reblog to share this discussion with others.
Want to know about Cloaking Inequity’s freshly pressed conversations about educational policy? Click the “Follow blog by email” button on this page.
Twitter: @ProfessorJVH
Click here for Vitae.
 .@Facebook Censorship and Jail – Cloaking Inequity:



Big Education Ape: Oh Crap! I guess these are NOT OK to post on Facebook :