Latest News and Comment from Education

Wednesday, July 27, 2016

The Agony of Being a First Time Undecided Voter | gadflyonthewallblog #DNC

The Agony of Being a First Time Undecided Voter | gadflyonthewallblog:

The Agony of Being a First Time Undecided Voter

Screen Shot 2016-07-27 at 4.20.26 PM
Is there anyone else out there like me?
I’ve never been an undecided voter before. I’ve always known early which candidate I’m supporting and why.
But this election has my head spinning. One minute I’m ready to vote for Hillary Clinton to stop Donald Trump. The next I can’t live with myself if I do that and am willing to vote for Green Party candidate Jill Stein even though she has very little chance of winning.
And so on back-and-forth, hour-to-hour. The only thing I’m certain of is that I will never EVER vote for Trump.
Is there anyone else out there like me?
This seems to be the new reality.
I’d rather have Hillary as President than Trump, but I’d rather have another option than either one.
It’s agonizing. I can’t sleep. I toss and turn.
I hop into bed thinking I’ll just vote Hillary and then wake up passed midnight The Agony of Being a First Time Undecided Voter | gadflyonthewallblog: