Latest News and Comment from Education

Monday, September 1, 2014

9-1-14 Connected Principals | Sharing. Learning. Leading.

Connected Principals | Sharing. Learning. Leading.:







Digital Parent Volunteers
Recently, I had the opportunity to visit schools in Sydney, Australia and on one of these days, I was asked a few questions about where schools are going, and specifically, about getting parents more involved in school. I shared a wonderful idea that I first heard from the brilliant Tracey Kracht, on the idea of “Digital Parent Volunteers”. It is simple, but could be extremely powerful and hopeful




8-31-14 Connected Principals | Sharing. Learning. Leading.
Connected Principals | Sharing. Learning. Leading.: New BeginningsSo this past Friday I had the opportunity to meet dozens of new students and their families who have just recently arrived new from all over the world to our amazing school, and it got me thinking about new beginnings. There is not much in the world that I love more than a fresh start and a clean slate, as they always come dripping