Latest News and Comment from Education

Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Cartoons about Coding and High Tech for Young Children | Larry Cuban on School Reform and Classroom Practice

Cartoons about Coding and High Tech for Young Children | Larry Cuban on School Reform and Classroom Practice:



Cartoons about Coding and High Tech for Young Children

As a follow-up to the previous post on coding for kindergartners, I have selected some cartoons about the unceasing and ever-escalating demands of schooling young children and current efforts to use high-tech devices. Cartoonists have a special angle on a topic often missing from how policymakers see the world. And best of all, cartoonists make their points using either a sledge-hammer or an ice pick rather than the tools policymakers use such as words and dollars. Enjoy!
kdg

'I just wanted to thank you for grounding me to my room for the weekend. I took the time to start a computer programming company, which earned me $13 million.'

edu45