Latest News and Comment from Education

Monday, August 18, 2014

8-18-14 Fred Klonsky | Daily posts from a retired public school teacher

Fred Klonsky | Daily posts from a retired public school teacher who is just looking at the data.:








The Missouri compromise.
I never promised I wouldn’t check my email while on this late August hiatus with my family. I doubt it would surprise you that I received tons of hate mail of late. Hatred not so much directed at me, but at what I have had to say about the death of Michael Brown and the people’s response in Ferguson, Missouri. It is a level of white racism and hatred – real racist language – that I do not allow t






8-17-14 Fred Klonsky | Daily posts from a retired public school teacher
Fred Klonsky | Daily posts from a retired public school teacher who is just looking at the data.: I support Carlos Rosa for 35th Ward Alderman.State Representative-elect Will Guzzardi and State Senator Willie Degado with candidate Carlos Rosa.by Fred Klonsky / 46min 8-16-14 Fred All Week Klonsky | Daily posts from a retired public school teacherFred Klonsky | Daily posts from a retired public scho