Latest News and Comment from Education

Saturday, July 12, 2014

7-12-14 Key Responsibility Areas | Connected Principals

Connected Principals | Sharing. Learning. Leading.:








Key Responsibility Areas Part Two
This has been a busy summer of hiring new teammates and preparing for the school year to come. Sample Staff KRA In one of our recent interviews, I was asked to give some feedback on some of the responsiblity areas in our office areas. So I shared some samples of our KRA’s. Those samples provided some great feedback into the nitty-gritty of how we do school. I have posted before about KRA’s, or Key

YESTERDAY

5 Characteristics of an Innovative Organization
As the year has wrapped up for most North American schools, I look back at my year and realize how blessed I am to not only be able to travel the world and share my experience with others, but also the opportunity to still work with Parkland School Division on a part-time basis.  I think that this allows me to still “do the work” in schools while also having the ability to share it with others as

JUL 08

Dare to Dream of Change
We must recognize differences as we assess students – there is no single test to measure every student’s mastery. How we provide instruction, inspire creativity, embrace diversity and empower greatness must be personalized . . . education can’t take place on an assembly line. We are not preparing students for the industrial age; we are cultivating students to be problem solvers, creative thinkers