Latest News and Comment from Education

Sunday, June 1, 2014

Schneider on the Radio Today (June 1) and Tomorrow (June 2) | deutsch29

Schneider on the Radio Today (June 1) and Tomorrow (June 2) | deutsch29:



Schneider on the Radio Today (June 1) and Tomorrow (June 2)

June 1, 2014


Greetings, readers of my blog.
I will be on the radio today (Sunday, June 1) and tomorrow (Monday, June 2):
My Sunday appearance will be on Dr. James Miller’s show, the War Report, on BBS Radio (Los Angeles), from 4 to 5 p.m. CST. Dr. Miller and I will be discussing Common Core and my newly-published book, A Chronicle of Echoes: Who’s Who in the Implosion of American Public Education.
Click here to see the swell announcement on the BBS website of my guest appearance.
Tomorrow, Monday, June 2, I will be a guest of Dr. Raynard Sanders on the New Orleans Imperative (WBOK 1230am), from 10 to 11 a.m. CST. Dr. Sanders and I will discuss the Recovery School District and the blog post I wrote a few days agoabout its now-100-percent charter status, Common Core, and my book.
Click here for Dr. Sanders’ kind announcement of my being a guest on his show.
Both shows allow for online listening.
I hope you will join us.