Latest News and Comment from Education

Tuesday, June 3, 2014

6-3-14 Curmudgucation Week

CURMUDGUCATION:







The Least

I have a friend who posits a simple rule for relationships-- the person who has the least concern has the most power. The person who has less interest has more control.I'm not sure how useful the rule is for understanding romance, but it certainly does deconstruct plenty of other relationships. If dishes in the sink don't bother me, I can let them sit well past the science experimenty point at whi
6-2-14 Curmudgucation Week
CURMUDGUCATION: Cato: Why Are Schools Too Expensive?In 2005, David Salisbury published a paper for the Cato Institute entitled "Saving Money and Improving Education: How School Choice Can Help States Reduce Education Costs." As the title suggests, the paper supports school choice as the solution for a particular problem. I've considered the solution elsewhere, and so today I'm just looki