Latest News and Comment from Education

Thursday, May 1, 2014

My Forthcoming Speaking Engagement in AZ about VAMs |

My Forthcoming Speaking Engagement in AZ about VAMs |:



My Forthcoming Speaking Engagement in AZ about VAMs



 If you reside in Arizona or plan to travel here soon, I invite you to join me as I discuss my new book, Rethinking Value-Added Models in Education: Critical Perspectives on Tests and Assessment-Based Accountability (available this Sunday, May 4th). To read more about this book, please click here re: a prior post with more of the book’s details.

AZPresentation
This event is free and open to the public, and many representing many constituencies across the state have been invited. It will be held one week from this Saturday, on Saturday, May 10th, 2014 from 10:00am-11:30am in the Education Lecture Hall at Arizona State University (ASU’s main campus).
For more details and to RSVP, please use this link:http://whoozin.com/Events/EventU.aspx?e=WY6-VEW-X3QV
Coffee, tea, and light refreshments will be provided.
Hope to see you all there. If you cannot make it, I will also post the materials-post presentation, for all of you who follow this blog who do not reside in Arizona and feel not so inclined to fly in ;)