Latest News and Comment from Education

Sunday, January 12, 2014

1-12-14 Jersey Jazzman

Jersey Jazzman:





Normalizing "Plausible Deniability"
I don't normally watch the Sunday talk shows... but how could I not this week? All Christie, all the time.The big question the punditocracy seems to care about now is "What did Christie know and when did he know it?" That's fine, to a point -- but it's also a problem. Because it sets a default position for Christie, and every other politician, that I find dangerous:In this point of view,



1-11-14 Jersey Jazzman Jammin' All Week
Jersey Jazzman:Jersey Jazzman Jammin' All WeekThe GWB Is Not Chris Christie's Greatest SinUPDATE: Apparently, there was a fatality connected to Bridgegate. Did this woman die directly from the delay? Who can say?I'm no lawyer, but it seems to me these people ought to be brought up on charges.Well, I guess this is one way to boost your national name recognition...We will, of course, be hearing more