Latest News and Comment from Education

Sunday, December 8, 2013

Attorney Needed to Take on NYCDOE southbronxschool.com

http://www.southbronxschool.com:

Attorney Needed to Take on NYCDOE

For those who read my blog  you will know I am in for a fight right now. I have been brought up on 3020a charges. I can't go too much into specifics, but I was set up to fail last school year.

Right now I have my NYSUT attorney fighting for me, but I need an outside attorney to bring my case to Federal Court. I am not at liberty to share his name just yet, but he his a fantastic attorney and his price is quite reasonable.

My wife and I are going through some rough financial times and I want, and need, to retain him as soon as possible. I know in my heart of hearts that through discovery we will find proof of the conspiracy. My fears are that when Uncle Mike and his minions leave they will wipe all servers of any damaging information. I also need him to work hand in hand with my NYSUT attorney.

I have set up a crowd sourcing site and just ask if you can donate what you can, $20, $10, $5, or even a dollar. I'm looking to raise $1k for the retainer.

Please, if you have any questions please feel free to ask me.

Again, thank you.
http://www.gofundme.com/southbronxschool