Latest News and Comment from Education

Sunday, December 8, 2013

12-8-13 With A Brooklyn Accent: Terry Pruess Announces Her Candidacy for Presidency of Broward Teachers Union- With My Endorsement

With A Brooklyn Accent: Terry Pruess Announces Her Candidacy for Presidency of Broward Teachers Union- With My Endorsement:








Terry Pruess Announces Her Candidacy for Presidency of Broward Teachers Union- With My Endorsement
FROM:  Terry Preuss, NBCT, Career Public Educator, BTU Executive Board Member, District Advisory Council Appointee @ www.terrypreuss.comFOR FURTHER INFORMATION AND PHOTOS CONTACT:Terry Preuss, NBCT, SBBC Teacher 954-665-5052 terrypreuss@yahoo.com www.terrypreuss.comMark Naison, BAT Co-Founder, Professor, Fordham University  (917) 836-3014!  mnaison@aol.comHerman Smith, SBBC Guidance Counselor  (95


With A Brooklyn Accent Go BATs All Week 12-7-13
With A Brooklyn Accent: With A Brooklyn Accent Go BATs All Week  mark as readLetter to Governor Christie from the New Jersey Teacher He Screamed AtDear Governor Christie, Yesterday I took the opportunity to come hear you speak on your campaign trail. I have never really heard you speak before except for sound bytes that I get on my computer. I don't have cable, I don't read newspapers. I don't hav