Latest News and Comment from Education

Wednesday, December 18, 2013

12-18-13 Ed Notes Online

Ed Notes Online:





More on de Blasio Chicago-based Consulting
A follow-up to our piece yesterday: DeBlasio Shadow Transition Includes Advice from Rahm EmanuelRBE at Perdido: De Blasio Uses Ed Deformer-Tied Consulting Group For Transition Team That story that Dana Rubenstein broke at Capital NY about Mayor-Elect Bill de Blasio using a Bloomberg-funded consultant group suggested by Rahm Emanuel to run his transition team in secret just gets worse and worse:Re
12-17-13 Ed Notes Online
Ed Notes Online: Back to the Bataan Death MarchWell, it's time to get back to the fray. I take a week off and head to Delray Florida for some serious tanning and eating and fraternizing and shit happened while I was gone. Well, I hope you've all been reading the fabulous bloggers on my blog roll to keep up. I am way behind. (I find it real hard to do much blogging while at the beach.) And it was o