Latest News and Comment from Education

Saturday, November 23, 2013

Teachers, Parents, and Children: Be Very Afraid of the Grand High Corporate Reformer, Melinda Gates | Teachers' Letters to Bill Gates

Teachers, Parents, and Children: Be Very Afraid of the Grand High Corporate Reformer, Melinda Gates | Teachers' Letters to Bill Gates:

Teachers, Parents, and Children: Be Very Afraid of the Grand High Corporate Reformer, Melinda Gates

Grand High Corporate Reformer
Grand High WitchWitches of England  Teachers of the US… You are a disgrace! Miserablewitches teachers… You are good-for-nothing worms! Everywhere I look, I see the repulsive sight of hundreds, thousands of revolting little children… I ask you!
[points]
Grand High Witch: Why? One child a week is no good to me!
Woman in Black: [stands] We will do better! We will do much better!
Grand High Witch: Better is no good either! I demand maximum results! (edits my own)
Dear Melinda,
This is a warning to all teachers, parents, and grandparents of school aged children around the globe.  Do not follow the trail of breadcrumbs left by The Grand High, Melinda Gates, and her coven of corporate reformers.