Latest News and Comment from Education

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

NEA - NEA’s Bully Free: It Starts With Me – Resources to Prevent Bullying

NEA - NEA’s Bully Free: It Starts With Me – Resources to Prevent Bullying:

NEA’s Bully Free: It Starts With Me

The NEA Bullying Prevention Kit

Designed by educators for educators, this kit reflects the best available research on bullying prevention. To access different subject areas, click on the colored tabs. 


Funded in part by the Gill Foundation.







Take The Pledge

...and receive a free poster and pin!
"I agree to be identified as a caring adult who pledges to help bullied students.
 I will listen carefully to all students who seek my help and act on their behalf to put an immediate stop to the bullying.
I will work with other caring adults to create a safe learning environment for all the students in my school."