Latest News and Comment from Education

Tuesday, October 8, 2013

My abusive relationship with Education Nation | Honest Practicum

My abusive relationship with Education Nation | Honest Practicum:

My abusive relationship with Education Nation



My voice has gone hoarse from yelling at the television and computer. I cracked a couple nails violently typing out tweets and comments. Like a stalker, I keep refreshing my #EducationNation feed and stream the live discussions as I’m working. My blood pressure is hitting dangerous levels and my family has retreated to distant rooms yet I keep going back for more.
I am in an abusive relationship with MSNBC’s Education Nation and I don’t know how to get out.
This is what I do. It’s part of my identity. Do your friends send you videos of cute pandas or photos of Channing Tatum? Mine send me articles about charter schools, Arne Duncan, and the Common Core. They see something that 
EduNationCrop