Latest News and Comment from Education

Sunday, October 6, 2013

If Only the Daily News and the New York Post Had Old Fashioned Reporters .southbronxschool.com

http://www.southbronxschool.com:

If Only the Daily News and the New York Post Had Old Fashioned Reporters

On Friday after the horror that I had gone through I received a DM from ace reporter Ben Chapman of the Daily News inviting me to comment on a article that was to appear in yesterday's Daily News concerning the Rubber Rooms.

I had to think about it. My spidey sense was telling me that something is up. I mean what happens
with the same regularity of the cherry blossoms blooming, the swallows returning to Capistrano, or the Jets not making the Super Bowl? Teacher bashing stories at the beginning of each and every school year in the Daily News and the Post.

And sure enough in today's Post there was an article slamming teacher's who dared to take advantage