Latest News and Comment from Education

Wednesday, September 18, 2013

DR Alison Coviello; PhD and Principal of PS 154 Channels Super Villain Bane southbronxschool.com

http://www.southbronxschool.com:

DR Alison Coviello; PhD and Principal of PS 154 Channels Super Villain Bane

A very wise man within the realm of the NYC DOE once paid me a great compliment, "You're the Howard Stern of education bloggers." I loved it! I shan't name him, but I have the utmost of respect for him and I know of some female bloggers, one an SBSB groupie, that have a wild crush on him.

One thing I guess that I'm like Howard is that I won't hold anything back about myself. And this is a
time I need to share some information.

On September 3, our first day back at 10:05 AM during PD I was summoned to the office. I knew right away why. When I arrived there was a man there to have me sign 3020a papers. DR Alison Coviello; PhD and Principal couldn't wait. In fact it was done in such a classless way. She knew this was coming. She could have had me wait in the office or wait until the break that was due in 10 minutes. But, she had to humiliate me there. In the office.

I had left personal belongings in the library and went back to retrieve them. Immediately I was surrounded by two of the biggest School Safety officers I have ever seen. These two weren't even assigned to PS 154, but my guess is they were sent there for me