Latest News and Comment from Education

Friday, September 13, 2013

An Evening with Diane Ravitch at Memorial Auditorium | The Sacramento Coalition to Save Public Education

An Evening with Diane Ravitch at Memorial Auditorium | The Sacramento Coalition to Save Public Education:

An Evening with Diane Ravitch at Memorial Auditorium


An Evening with Diane Ravitch, educational blogger and author
Memorial Auditorium
1515 J Street, Sacamento, CA  95814
Friday, Sept. 27, 2013
6:30-8:30 pm.
Tickets are $5.
For additional information, contact Sacramento City Teachers Association – 916 452-4591.
About Diane:
My website is dianeravitch.com.
I am a historian of education and Research Professor of Education at New York University.
I was born in Houston, Texas, attended the Houston public schools from kindergarten through high school, and graduated from Wellesley College in 1960. I received my Ph.D. in the history of American education in 1975.
I am the mother of two sons. They went to private schools in New York City. I have three grandsons: two went to religious schools and the third goes to public school in New York City.
I live in Brooklyn, New York.
More about Diane here: http://dianeravitch.com/about-diane/
Friday, September 27, 2013 - 6:30pm to 8:30pm