Latest News and Comment from Education

Sunday, August 25, 2013

SCANDAL ROCKS CALIFORNIA WORKERS’ COMP/LAUSD AND THIS COULD HAPPEN TO YOU! | DailyCensored.com - Breaking Censored News, World, Independent, Liberal News

SCANDAL ROCKS CALIFORNIA WORKERS’ COMP/LAUSDAND THIS COULD HAPPEN TO YOU! | DailyCensored.com - Breaking Censored News, World, Independent, Liberal News:

SCANDAL ROCKS CALIFORNIA WORKERS’ COMP/LAUSD AND THIS COULD HAPPEN TO YOU!

 
The following is by Rozy Press, who once an Los Angeles Unified School teacher,  has now had the shocking experience of having to fight both the corrupt LAUSD system as well as the State California Worker’s Compensation Fund.
You can read Rozy’s testimonial below.
Introduction
Judge Jerold Cohn and Dr. John Stalberg Made up a Medical Diagnosis Changed all the Facts in my WC Case to Lower My Rating and Deny My Benefits. It’s all in Black and White and Signed.

Join the Project Censored Newsletter Here!

By Rozy Press
It is shocking the Horrific Injustice that I have had to endure going through the Ca. Corrupt Workers’ Comp System. I have a 12 1/2 year old LAUSD, Admitted 2002, “Act of Violence”, meaning physical injuries, Workers’ Comp Case. My case went all the way to the Ca. Supreme Court. My horrific LAUSD Workers’ Comp nightmare started on Dec. 8, 2000, as a LAUSD, Los Angeles Unified School District Art Teacher. My students violently attacked me at Sepulveda Middle School in the San Fernando Valley. My health and life changed forever.
I became permanently, totally disabled with pulmonary damage/problems and Fibromyalgia with the severe pain and constant exhaustion after my student sprayed me in my face with the toxic