Latest News and Comment from Education

Tuesday, August 6, 2013

On Selling Your Lesson Plans [Making Money As A Teacher] - The Jose Vilson | The Jose Vilson

On Selling Your Lesson Plans [Making Money As A Teacher] - The Jose Vilson | The Jose Vilson:

On Selling Your Lesson Plans [Making Money As A Teacher]

by JOSE VILSON on AUGUST 6, 2013
Pay Teachers
Pay Teachers
Do you want to make money as a teacher? Of course you do.
You know how hard it is to make money as a teacher? We already work enough unpaid hours grading papers, calling parents, and writing lesson plans. Why not profit off of it?
These and other questions came up today because a frequent commenter asked me on my Facebook page what I thought about this topic. I said I’d leave it up to my folk on the Facebook page. You can read the comments for yourself. I liked most of the nuanced responses.
Before I give my own, here’s something to consider about this whole discussionTeachers are often asked to take the altruistic, heroic roles for whatever reason. It’s bad enough that we have too many pockets of society that say teachers get paid too much already
- See more at: http://thejosevilson.com/on-selling-your-lesson-plans-making-money-as-a-teacher/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+TheJoseVilson+%28The+Jose+Vilson%29#sthash.qYUcfNWM.dpuf