Latest News and Comment from Education

Sunday, August 11, 2013

8-11-13 teacherken at Daily Kos

teacherken at Daily Kos:





A follow-up to Something weird has happened
In this piece i remarked on the strange phenomenon of a piece originally posted in February again going viral on the Washington Post website.  Because in that original piece, I noted that what I was observing was a part of the reason I had retired from the classroom, and as regular readers here know I have decided to "un-retire" I thought I owed an explanation. Valerie Strauss has just posted Teac


Daily Kos: Something weird has happened -
Daily Kos: Something weird has happened -: Something weird has happened -byteacherkenFollowI do not claim it is of any great importance, but since I am involved, I thought I might mention it.Last fall a friend who was the faculty editor of Academe, a publication of the American Association of University Professors, asked if I would as I had retired from teaching write a piece telling college profe