Latest News and Comment from Education

Monday, July 15, 2013

Kimble's Corner: Congressman Kimble Needs Your Help

Kimble's Corner: Congressman Kimble Needs Your Help:

Congressman Kimble Needs Your Help



According to Amazon, the paperback version of Profiles in Courageousness came out July 2nd, but that's not really true.  For a print on demand book like mine, things move a bit slower.  They haven't even uploaded the cover to Amazon yet and I am anxiously awaiting holding my very own copy of Profiles in Courageousness in my hands.

Creating my online persona has been a labor of love and I am very appreciative of the support that I have received.  If it wasn't for it, I would have stopped doing this sometime in 2009.  However, 267 days ago when my eBook came out, I soon realized that when it comes to promoting books, I'm clueless.   For that reason, I'm really calling on those of you enjoying what I do on Twitter and in this blog to help