Latest News and Comment from Education

Wednesday, July 3, 2013

DR Alison Coviello and her Calvinist Approach at PS 154 southbronxschool.com

http://www.southbronxschool.com:

DR Alison Coviello and her Calvinist Approach at PS 154

A lot of what the Crack Team wishes to share about the travails suffered by yours truly at PS 154 will be a mixed bag. A stream of consciousness here, not in chronological order there, just what comes to the mind if the Crack Team.

Today's travails pertain to the Calvinistic approach to principality of DR Alison Coviello of PS 154. Yes, when God is not in our schools enough, DR Alison Coviello brings him back. But first a little
background.

As previously stated, my program was changed to include literacy, specifically the so called literacy of the Cult of Lucy Calkins, Writer's Workshop, etc... This I believe (in my heart of hearts and I don't care about the denials) was done to set me up to fail. I have been in touch with enough current and former administrators to know this is a fact.

So basically, no matter what I do, how I do it, it will be deemed unsatisfactory, a failure, no good, and completely wrong. I can have a