Latest News and Comment from Education

Friday, July 12, 2013

CAUGHT ON AUDIO YET AGAIN!! DR Alison Coviello: YOU LACK COURAGE!!!!! southbronxschool.com

http://www.southbronxschool.com:

CAUGHT ON AUDIO YET AGAIN!! DR Alison Coviello: YOU LACK COURAGE!!!!!

On June 18, I was summoned by the grand exalted poobah, Prinicpal DR Alison Coviello of PS 154 in the Bronx to yet a another disciplinary conference regarding stuff that any other teacher in the school would have been left alone.

Basically, there was one teacher, in fact two, that whined about my tone of voice to them. The irony is that one teacher had besmirched a colleague who I feel is should be the most respected and hard working staff members at PS 154.

This other teacher, well, let's just say, lied, twisted, and distorted the tone of voice and what I said. But I digress. Not to worry. I know what the truth is.

I will not disparage a staff member or be a rat to a staff member. I think rats are the lowest forms of life, next to car salesmen, on this planet and should be treated accordingly. The colder the shoulder the better.

But, even if I did talk to them in the way I was accused of, or anybody in this school talked that way,