Latest News and Comment from Education

Saturday, June 29, 2013

Mother Crusader: Charter School Hustling 101, Old School Miami Style

Mother Crusader: Charter School Hustling 101, Old School Miami Style:

Charter School Hustling 101, Old School Miami Style

A few days ago I posted a picture I stumbled across when doing some research on the National Alliance of Public Charter Schools website. 

Their conference starts tomorrow in DC, and the lineup of keynote speakers, as you can see above, is downright bizarre. Jersey Jazzman, musician that he is,took a look at Pitbull's lyrics, and it paints a pretty ugly picture of Pitbull's attitude towards women. In fact, I'd dare say it depicts him as a misogynist.

Being the researcher that I am, I dug a bit more to see if I could find anything to confirm that Pitbull's attitude toward the female gender is less than exemplary.

And I didn't have to look too far. If you care to watch the following short video from Pitbull's TV show la