Latest News and Comment from Education

Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Cartoons about Life at Lincoln Middle School (Diana Bledsoe) | Larry Cuban on School Reform and Classroom Practice

Cartoons about Life at Lincoln Middle School (Diana Bledsoe) | Larry Cuban on School Reform and Classroom Practice:

Cartoons about Life at Lincoln Middle School (Diana Bledsoe)

For my monthly feature of cartoons, I offer a few created by Diana Bledsoe. I met Diana through my blog. I readhers and saw that she did cartoons about a fictitious middle school. I thought readers would like to see some of her renderings about life in middle school for kids, teachers, and administrators. She told me that she is a “cartoonist who has been in the education field for over 15 years: first as a volunteer, then a teacher and currently as an administrator. My cartoons are inspired by my daily interactions with students and educational professionals.
romeo+and+juliet+2.0
1-1
WEBFINAL-2