Latest News and Comment from Education

Friday, May 10, 2013

Trust me. Trust me. Trust me. | Crazy Crawfish's Blog

Trust me. Trust me. Trust me. | Crazy Crawfish's Blog:


Trust me. Trust me. Trust me.

The one thing you can really trust about John White
If I was John White I would be more than a little concerned right about now.  I’ve gotten word that people are asking for his resignation.  He’s lied so many times, to so many people, I doubt he even knows what the truth is anymore but I know he never cared.
The one thing you can really trust about John White
This was posted on BESE member Lottie Bebee’s Facebook page:
This is a must read! Every teacher and administrator should OPT OUT of the teacher/leader evaluation process. I am going to call for an investigation of this matter. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH! TEACHERS AND LEADERS and SCHOOL BOARDS–IF THIS CONVERSATION PROVES TO BE TRUE, BE COURAGEOUS AS PROFESSIONALS ACROSS THE STATE AND OPT OUT OF THE EVALUATION -PROCESS. FINALLY, THIS PROVES TO ME TH