Latest News and Comment from Education

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

UPDATE: open admission from a “scholar.” + Seeds of the Dogmatic Scholar – @ THE CHALK FACE knows SCHOOLS MATTER

Seeds of the Dogmatic Scholar – @ THE CHALK FACE knows SCHOOLS MATTER:





@teachingquality, please tell me this is a joke. It has to be. @edushyster?

Am I missing something? Teacherpreneurs, this sounds like a joke. Is this author serious? Exhibit A: I know what you’re thinking. You want to make an impact beyond your classroom while feeding your creative passions (which probably drove you into teaching in the first place). Thirty years of teaching in a silo might not sustain [...]


An open admission from a “scholar.” #highered #AERA13

I am not a writer. I am not an author. I’ve written. I’ve authored. But I am not a writer. I am not an author. I’ve written many papers. I’ve authored book chapters and articles. Being halfway decent at writing these documents is likely what set me up to pursue a PhD. It’s not as [...]


Seeds of the Dogmatic Scholar