Latest News and Comment from Education

Sunday, May 5, 2013

Kimble's Corner: Congressman Kimble's Press Conference on His Marriage

Kimble's Corner: Congressman Kimble's Press Conference on His Marriage:


Congressman Kimble's Press Conference on His Marriage


I won't start in any particular spot.  This particular press conference is the hardest thing I have had to do in at least 3 or 4 years.   I guess to begin with, I have always had a love affair...actually that's a bad choice of words.  I have always loved Yosemite National Park.  It's one of nature's last frontiers and I have long looked forward to someday visiting the park.

So all those things I said about Yosemite were true, but they're not the whole story, and that's obviously why everybody's gathered here right now. So let me lay out that larger story that has attracted so many of you all here. I'm a bottom line kind of guy. I'll lay it out. It's gonna hurt, and we'll let the chips fall where they may. Yep,