Latest News and Comment from Education

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Daily Kos: A quiet day leads to a firm conclusion

Daily Kos: A quiet day leads to a firm conclusion:


A quiet day leads to a firm conclusion

It has been a somewhat quiet day, now slowly winding down, a cat curled up next to me, listening to Brahms on his birthday, sipping brandy, with Leaves on the Current resting under her wonderful quilt, with another cat or two nearby to cuddle her.
Sometimes when we do not focus on something with which we are wrestling, the piece find a way to come together without conscious effort on our part.
I have reread some things I have written in the past.
I have gotten a problem in my wife's car addressed.
She wanted a turkey club from our local diner, so I got it, and she ate half, even though right now she cannot