Latest News and Comment from Education

Saturday, April 6, 2013

Send me your stories and I will share them | Crazy Crawfish's Blog

Send me your stories and I will share them | Crazy Crawfish's Blog:


Send me your stories and I will share them

imagesCAEE22RFFrom time to time I get stories from folks who have had the unpleasant experience of working with the Louisiana Department of Education (LDE) under John White, or Paul Pastorek.  If you feel you have a story that needs to be told please contact me and I will do my best to explain your side of the story, and I will keep your identity anonymous to the extent possible.  If you are the only person that possesses the information you share, bear in mind that complete anonymity from White and his band of brigands is probably unrealistic (for instance they know who I am even if you don’t), but I still may be able to use what you tell me to back into your information from other sources.
Before I publish anything I will be happy to run my piece by you for your approval.  This call goes out to past and present employees of the Louisiana Department of Education, RSD (The Recovery School District) our LEAs (Local Education Authorities) charter operators, vendors who worked with or tried to work with LDE, teachers, students, parents, child welfare and activist groups, non-profits, etc.
I am working, or have worked,with numerous folks already.  If you have a story to tell that you feel the local media is not covering, let me know.  I was in the same boat, which I why I started this blog.  Occasionally folks in the national mainstream media contact me about stories I’ve written and will use parts in their own pieces or conduct their own research.
Thanks,
CCF
You can send me an e-mail to: crazycrawfish@yahoo.com
website: www.LouisianaBelievesAnything.com (use the “contact me” form)
or on twitter: @crazycrawfish