Latest News and Comment from Education

Saturday, March 16, 2013

Michelle Rhee Needs a Head Shrinker… – @ the chalk face

Michelle Rhee Needs a Head Shrinker… – @ the chalk face:


Michelle Rhee Needs a Head Shrinker…

…so, here I am!
(Disclaimer: I am not a psychologist, but I play one on the Internet.  The following is for entertainment purposes only and should not be used as an official diagnosis, even though I know I’m totally right.)
"Hey, everyone! Watch me school this kid before I close his school!"This probably isn’t healthy.  Perhaps I should find a new hobby, before people start to think I’m obsessed or something.  I’ve already previously diagnosed her as a full-blown addict.  That was kind of fun.  Then, I went ahead and wrote Arne Duncan’s resignation letter for him, since I know how busy he is pretending to do important stuff and taking heartwarming photos and playing basketball and whatnot.