Latest News and Comment from Education

Monday, February 4, 2013

Web 2.0 Taxonomy - The Educator's PLN

Web 2.0 Taxonomy - The Educator's PLN:




Educators are undoubtedly familiar with Bloom's Taxonomy and how it has impacted which activities teachers design for learning activities.Teachers are also keenly aware of how technology can impact and motivate student engagement. This graphic organizer brings the two together and gives teachers an "Easy button" when deciding which Web 2.0 tools to explore at each level of the taxonomy. As you design your lessons, consider this visual aid to help integrate technology into your day-to-day activities and routines.
This pyramid is EXCELLENT and I use it to identify Web 2.0 tools to explore as I design lessons for First Grade students and my own children.  Here are a few of my go-to sites that I have included in my personal toolbox. As an extra bonus, enjoy the