Latest News and Comment from Education

Sunday, February 10, 2013

School Tech Connect: The View From Sunday

School Tech Connect: The View From Sunday:


The View From Sunday

Man, the gloom hanging over Chicago today was intense.

Anyway, Rogers Park Neighbors For Public Schools is on the march, growing so fast I can hardly keep up with it.  At the end of today's meeting I realized we had organizational activities every night this week, which means my dogs will be very, very unhappy by Friday night.

On a positive note, I've learned enough about computers over the past two years that I managed to repair my own MacBook Pro, which if you'll remember, I dropkicked down the escalator at the train station. I work with some kids who never, ever give up on a repair, and the experience has rubbed off on me.