Latest News and Comment from Education

Monday, February 4, 2013

Jon Stewart’s betrayal: #michellerhee – @ the chalk face

Jon Stewart’s betrayal: #michellerhee – @ the chalk face:


Jon Stewart’s betrayal: #michellerhee

Tonight: Jon welcomes author Michelle Rhee. Her new book on education reform is called “Radical.” 11/10c.
I know. I know.  Someone has to say it!  WTF Jon?  Really?
You spoke at the SOS rally two years ago in favor of public school teachers.  Your mom was a teacher.  You have been the lone “media” voice pointing out the ridiculous claims made by the idiots (education reformers) that disparage teachers.  And now your going to allow “her” to promote her bullsh!t book on your show? I’m confused. I’m dazed.  I , I, I,… I feel like William Wallace in Braveheart when he lifts the armor mask from his foe only to reveal his supposed friend Robert the Bruce.  I feel deeply betrayed.  I feel like nothing really does matter expect for money.
Popout
I mean “we” (peons fighting edreform for a decade) have absolutely nothing but the god damn truth on our side