Latest News and Comment from Education

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Schooling in the Ownership Society: Rhee: Hire me as a consultant and I will give you at least a 'B+'

Schooling in the Ownership Society: Rhee: Hire me as a consultant and I will give you at least a 'B+':


Rhee: Hire me as a consultant and I will give you at least a 'B+'

Gov Scott and high-prices consultant, Rhee, visit a privately-run charter school in Opa Locka, FL.
In the crazy, mixed-up world of Michelle Rhee, the states with the best performing schools get poor grades while the worst ones  are on the top.

Louisiana and Florida, two of the worst states when it comes to providing support for public education and educating all of its children, got the highest marks on Rhee's so-called "report card." Massachusetts, a strong