Latest News and Comment from Education

Saturday, January 12, 2013

Saturday coffee. « Fred Klonsky

Saturday coffee. « Fred Klonsky:




Saturday coffee.

django-unchained-jackson-REELZ
Coffee at home. Anne cooked up a couple of bowls of Bob’s 10 Grain hot cereal.
It’s what my mom used to call binding. The truth is that I like it. Better than oatmeal.
Along with fighting for our promised pension, this is what happens when you retire at 64. No more bagels for breakfast. Bob’s 10 Grain hot cereal.
Stop. I’m having a hard time keyboarding this morning. Lavert’s Casanova is on Pandora’s R and B and Oldies station and I keep bopping up and down.
I have some other retirement observations to share this morning.
First.
I have now been going to the gym

Support the teachers in Seattle who refused to give the MAP test.

xycQqXBzVKQsWZj-556x313-noPad
Here is the petition being circulated to support the teachers at Garfield High School in Seattle who voted to refuse the mandated MAP test to their students.