Latest News and Comment from Education

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

UPDATE: Pat Quinn ain’t nothing but a hound dog. « Fred Klonsky

Pat Quinn ain’t nothing but a hound dog. « Fred Klonsky:



I want to be in Atlanta in July. Who doesn’t?

530703_10151504122022067_1979784825_n
The NEA Representative Assembly is in Atlanta the week of July 4th.
The IEA Representative Assembly is in April. I have gone to every one of those as a delegate for twenty years. But this year, I somehow didn’t receive the nominating form in the mail to run as a retired delegate.
I’m not suggesting anything.
It is just interesting that I didn’t get it.
In the mail.
From the state leadership.
They were also the ones who assigned me to the IEA Retired chapter in Skokie.
There is no IEA Retired chapter in Skokie.
A retired pal got an electronic copy of the IEA Advocate which had the NEA RA delegate nominating form and forwarded it to me.
And yesterday I sent it to IEA President Cinda Klickna, certified mail.
I’ll remind you when the ballots go out.
I would appreciate the votes of IEA Retired members.


Pat Quinn ain’t nothing but a hound dog.

Popout.
It’s Elvis’ birthday.
In honor, Governor Quinn put on his best hound dog look.
I just finished watching a live stream of one-term Quinn doing a press conference on the pension fight.
He looked and sounded pathetic.
If he talks to the legislators like he spoke to the press, I can only imagine their reaction. What a condescending schmuck.
Plus he had that hound dog face of a guy who knew he had lost again. This from the Governor who had


Ten minute drawing. Michelle Rhee grades your school.

Rhee

Click on drawing to enlarge.