Latest News and Comment from Education

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

I Wish Everyone Connected To A Private Foundation Would Read This Article, But I Suspect My Wish Will Go Unfulfilled | Larry Ferlazzo’s Websites of the Day…

I Wish Everyone Connected To A Private Foundation Would Read This Article, But I Suspect My Wish Will Go Unfulfilled | Larry Ferlazzo’s Websites of the Day…:


I Wish Everyone Connected To A Private Foundation Would Read This Article, But I Suspect My Wish Will Go Unfulfilled

  | 0 comments

I’ve written a fair amount sharing my perspectives on the role of private foundations. I’ve had a lot of experience directly relating to them during my community organizing career, and some dealing with their role in education. You can see these resources in The Best Resources For Learning About The Role Of Private Foundations In Education Policy.
Felix Salmon, a columnist for Reuters, had already written what I think is one of the best pieces on the use of student surveys for teacher evaluation, and that piece can be found at