Latest News and Comment from Education

Thursday, November 1, 2012

IEA offers a deal on right-wing pizza. I wouldn’t order it in a million years. « Fred Klonsky

IEA offers a deal on right-wing pizza. I wouldn’t order it in a million years. « Fred Klonsky:


IEA offers a deal on right-wing pizza. I wouldn’t order it in a million years.


Papa John’s John Schnatter. 
I have some friends coming over tonight. It’s a book club.
Don’t laugh. All my friends at work predicted I would join a book club when I retired and I swore not. But I did. We get together every couple of months. It’s my pick this time. We were supposed to read Anthony Shadid’sHouse of Stone.
Shadid was the New York Times correspondent in the middle east. His reporting during the Arab Spring was outstanding. House of Stone is about his rebuilding the family home in Lebanon and about the history of his family and the region. It’s a good book worth reading. Shadid died from an asthma attack as he was trying to

Ten minute drawing. Bloomberg.


Click on drawing to enlarge.