Latest News and Comment from Education

Friday, November 23, 2012

DIARY OF A PUBLIC SCHOOL TEACHER!: The Bullying Teacher:Can the Damage They Cause Be Fixed?

DIARY OF A PUBLIC SCHOOL TEACHER!: The Bullying Teacher:Can the Damage They Cause Be Fixed?:


The Bullying Teacher:Can the Damage They Cause Be Fixed?


My car was hit the other day. I'm not worried about it. I was fine. My insurance will cover the damages and my car will be fixed.

The damage to my car caused an "education connection". It made me think about that kid who is being bullied by their teacher or teachers and no one knows. We have all seen videos of the extreme cases where teachers are bullying kids.

But what about the student who is bullied every day and it's not videoed? These poor kids are subject to whatever abuse that the small minded,big bully, teacher can throw at them.

I knew a team of bullying teachers. You know how it is when a group of students seem to feed off each other? That's what it was like with these teachers. They would sit around the table like witches around a cauldron, their