Latest News and Comment from Education

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Mother Crusader: New Jersey Parent Letter To Obama For The Campaign For Our Public Schools

Mother Crusader: New Jersey Parent Letter To Obama For The Campaign For Our Public Schools:


New Jersey Parent Letter To Obama For The Campaign For Our Public Schools

Deborah Cornavaca and I have written a joint letter for Diane Ravitch's Campaign for Our Public Schools.   Deborah is another tireless parent advocate who has dedicated herself to defending public education in our state.  

Diane's campaign provided the perfect opportunity for Deborah and me to let the President know how his administration's policies are effecting public schools in New Jersey. 


We invite you to join us in this campaign.  If our letter resonates with you, comment below and I will be happy to add your name to the letter, or feel free to download it below and send it as your own. 

If you are feeling inspired, you can write a letter too!  If you do, please share it in the comments below, or email it to me, (darciecimarusti@gmail.com) I would love to read it!  I would also be happy to send it on for you, just let