Latest News and Comment from Education

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Jersey Jazzman: Will My Teacher Rating Have a Sandy Variable?

Jersey Jazzman: Will My Teacher Rating Have a Sandy Variable?:


Will My Teacher Rating Have a Sandy Variable?

So we're looking at missing at least a week of school where I am. That's a solid five days of test prep learning my students won't have compared to other students who are their "academic peers."

Well, if I'm going to be missing out on a merit pay bonus because my score doesn't take this into account, I think I'll have no choice but to sue!

So let's find a place in here somewhere:


To put in a "Sandy variable." It's


Insane Ideas I Have!

Just had a crazy thought!

What if we borrowed some money at the current ridiculously low rates:

10 Year Treasury Rate Chart