Latest News and Comment from Education

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Daily Kos: My first show as an internet radio host of "Politics with teacherken" is now in the can

Daily Kos: Just a remember - 1st show of Politics with teacherken tonight at 7 EDT:



My first show as an internet radio host of "Politics with teacherken" is now in the can

we had 9 guests, but no one asked to speak or put a question in the text box.
Vik, who set up the site, was quite pleased, and we will do another show next Tuesday after the Foreign Policy debate.  Tentatively also at 7 PM, although that is subject to change.
if you want to listen
go to this link so you can listen to it.
The first show is called "The Townhall Debate and more"   - the podcast should now be available.
I will be doing the next the day after the foreign policy and national security debate.





Just a remember - 1st show of Politics with teacherken tonight at 7 EDT

I wrote about it, including how to get on at Bee Vocal in this diary from a couple of days ago.
I hope you will consider joining this first show tonight.
I look forward to talking to you -
- about the Town Hall debate
- about the status of the Presidential race
- about the status of the battles for control of the Senate and the House
- anything else political about which you want to talk
Please join me.
Thanks