Latest News and Comment from Education

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Some Educators Love The Mickey Mouse Clubhouse | The Jose Vilson

Some Educators Love The Mickey Mouse Clubhouse | The Jose Vilson:


Some Educators Love The Mickey Mouse Clubhouse


Mickey Mouse Clubhouse
As a new father, I’ve memorized the theme songs to every Disney Channel show from Little Einsteins to Doc McStuffins. Personally, I’m a fan of Handy Manny and Octonauts, but only because my son smiles so hard at “Creature report! Creature report!” Frankly, I can’t hate on any of the aforementioned shows because I watch them pseudo-religiously.
Even The Mickey Mouse Clubhouse has its redeeming qualities. With characters that haven’t changed in decades, the MMCH’s cast has a favorite character for just about everything, and the show’s prompts don’t ask