Latest News and Comment from Education

Thursday, September 6, 2012

Schools Matter: Orlando Sentinel reporter responds to a letter I submitted about Pre-K testing but that wasn’t published. I answer back.

Schools Matter: Orlando Sentinel reporter responds to a letter I submitted about Pre-K testing but that wasn’t published. I answer back.:


Orlando Sentinel reporter responds to a letter I submitted about Pre-K testing but that wasn’t published. I answer back.

On the Orlando Sentinel Education blog, Sentinel reporter Leslie Postal responded to a letter to the editor of the Sentinel that I submitted but that wasn’t published, at least not yet. Her post is below and also at: http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/news_education_edblog/2012/09/fls-new-pre-k-test-set-to-debut-amid-some-complaints.html/comment-page-1#comment-5344

Since Postal did not provide readers with a link to my letter, here it is:
Stop treating 4 and 5 year olds like children Sent to the Orlando Sentinel, Sept. 5