Latest News and Comment from Education

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

LAUSD: DOING ITS PART IN "THE UNRAVELING" OF AMERICA INTO PAKISTAN? - Perdaily.com

LAUSD: DOING ITS PART IN "THE UNRAVELING" OF AMERICA INTO PAKISTAN? - Perdaily.com:


LAUSD: DOING ITS PART IN "THE UNRAVELING" OF AMERICA INTO PAKISTAN?

Birsing Deo.jpg
(Mensaje se repite en Español)

(For a national view of public education reform see the end of this blog post)

Over the years I have kept in touch with my old Indian school chum Madukar Shah from my days in the late 1960s and 1970s at UCLA. While I didn't know it until I visited him in India several years ago, Madukar is the Maharajah of the Indian state of Madya Pradesh, even though this no longer means what it once did to his powerful ancestors, which he can trace back with absolute